cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ffe5221
Member II

Customizing the document-details page

Newbie question:

I'm using version of Aflresco Community - 5.2.0 (r135134-b14)

I'm custmizing page of the document-details.

I want to add jquery plugin (GitHub - loicminghetti/touchpdf: PDF viewer supporting touch gestures for jQuery )

I test to write :

<@markup id="js" >
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${url.context}/res/components/preview/pdf.compatibility.js" group="preview" />
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${url.context}/res/components/preview/jquery.mousewheel.js" group="preview" />
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${url.context}/res/components/preview/jquery.panzoom.js" group="preview" />
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${url.context}/res/components/preview/pdf.js" group="preview" />
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${url.context}/res/components/preview/jquery.touchSwipe.js" group="preview" />
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${url.context}/res/components/preview/jquery.touchPDF.js" group="preview" />
<#include "include/web-preview-js-dependencies.lib.ftl" />
</@>

Please how should I solve this problem?

Thanks in advanced.

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Customizing the document-details page

What problem? You did not describe any problem - only what you did...

ffe5221
Member II

Thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry I didn't explain it enough.

I wanted to know how to add jquery plugin without conflict dojo.

but i understood it.

I tried jquery plugin reference after dojo then this problem has been resolevd.

Thanks

afaust
Master

You should not try to include an additional jQuery version into Share. Doing so will potentially break core functionality of Alfresco. Try to work with what is already provided in Alfresco or only add libraries that Alfresco itself does not use. Otherwise you are just begging for problems...