Hello, I am trying to create a workflow for alfresco 4.2.
I found this tuto for the version 5.2, and I use it for the inspiration: Creating Custom Advanced Workflows in Alfresco | ECMArchitect | Alfresco Developer Tutorials
And I am actually stuck:
- I used the SDK 3 to download the archetype all-in-one, and I successfully applied the modification to compile for the version 4.2.
- I added the Activiti BPMN 2.0 designer to eclipse, and successfully created the two workflow (.bpmn file)
- the problem occurred when I modify the bootstrap-context.xml, once I edit this file I have the following error, and the Alfresco instance (launch with the batch) won’t start.
my questions are:
- the archetype had create a .bpmn20.xml file, what’s the difference between the .bpmn20.xml and the .bpmn?
- does the configuration of bootstrap-context.xml change between alfresco 4 and 5 ?
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'workflow-platform-jar.dictionaryBootstrap' defined in class path resource [alfresco/module/workflow-platform-jar/context/bootstrap-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: 08210000 Could not find bootstrap model alfresco/module/workflow-platform-jar/model/content-model.xml
Caused by: org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: 08210000 Could not find bootstrap model alfresco/module/workflow-platform-jar/model/content-model.xml
error following by this when I try to log on alfresco:
2017-09-21 13:57:00,365 ERROR [solr.tracker.CoreTracker] [SolrTrackerScheduler_Worker-3] Tracking failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 08210001 GetModelsDiff return status is 404