How Do I deploy a DMN file?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zevielfmr
Member II

How Do I deploy a DMN file?

Hello I have created an Decision file (.DMN) with the new activiti-app designer (version 6.0.0), alongside a process.  When I try to run the process I get an error saying decision table not found.  I can't find any documentation that explains how do deploy this decision along with my process.  If I bundle this decision in a zip file along with it's process, it does not deploy the process or the DMN.  How do I deploy this either from the REST API or other?

Thanks.  

I'm using community edition V 6.0.0

On a side note there is a bug in the Identitiy management application where you cannot add users to groups.

org.activiti.dmn.engine.ActivitiDmnObjectNotFoundException: no decisions deployed with key 'table2' for parent deployment id '22501'
org.activiti.dmn.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.DeploymentManager.findDeployedLatestDecisionByKeyAndParentDeploymentId(DeploymentManager.java:101)
org.activiti.dmn.engine.impl.cmd.ExecuteDecisionCmd.execute(ExecuteDecisionCmd.java:74)

1 Reply
bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Re: How Do I deploy a DMN file?

The process should be bundled in App and then deployed. Create an App in the 'Apps' section and add the process to it and publish it.