Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faradey1791
Active Member II

update alfresco problem

Jump to solution

Hi,

I upgraded my alfresco 4.0 > 4.2 > 5.0 > 5.2.
But in my current version (5.2) all working correct but number of tables is 101. But if I install alfresco from box it would be 74 (or 71 don't remember). Is it normal?

I am using alfresco 5.2. And after installing beCPG extention I have a lot of sql-scripts in
alfresco\tomcat\temp\Alfresco
And in some scrips I see 
INSERT IGNORE INTO alf_qname (ns_id,version,local_name) SELECT id,0, 'labelingLabelingTemplate' FROM alf_namespace WHERE uri = 'http://www.bcpg.fr/model/quality/1.0' ;
And IGNORE is not supported by postgres 9.4 which alfresco is using.

And can you explain me who add scripts to alfresco\tomcat\temp\Alfresco directory and why. Should I execute this scripts on my database?

I need your help!!!
Best regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
faradey1791
Active Member II

Re: update alfresco problem

Jump to solution

Ok. thank you. I asked them, but they don't answer(( I solved it by executing script from alfresco\tomcat\temp\Alfresco (after removing word IGNORE).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

When you upgrade Alfresco it is normal to have more tables than for a fresh install. You are still carrying around the JBPM tables which will not be created anymore for a new install. The patch to delete those JBPM tables is optional and not enabled by default, so they stick around.

The scripts in the temp directory are generated by Alfresco on-the-fly during the upgrade and already executed - you should do nothing with them.

jpotts
Professional

Jump to solution

Alexandr, you already asked about the beCPG add-on SQL over here. You really need to ask beCPG about it.

faradey1791
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Ok. thank you. I asked them, but they don't answer(( I solved it by executing script from alfresco\tomcat\temp\Alfresco (after removing word IGNORE).