AnsweredAssumed Answered

Maven Dependency Issue

Question asked by yuva on Nov 16, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 16, 2017 by krutik.jayswal

I have seen a project done with alfresco 4.2 in github, I downloaded and try to run in my system to see how its working, I failed to build the project. I can't able find the dependencies for two jars.

Could anyone tell me what i need to do to run this project in my local system.

console :

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] [parent] fme Alfresco Extended Datalists
[INFO] fme Alfresco Extended Datalists Repo
[INFO] fme Alfresco Extended Datalists Share
[INFO]
[INFO] Building [parent] fme Alfresco Extended Datalists 1.3.2
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ fme-alfresco-extdl-parent ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.4:install (default-install) @ fme-alfresco-extdl-parent ---
[INFO] Installing D:\spring tool suite - workspace\fme-alfresco-extdl-master\pom.xml to C:\Users\DELL\.m2\repository\de\fme\fme-alfresco-extdl-parent\1.3.2\fme-alfresco-extdl-parent-1.3.2.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] Building fme Alfresco Extended Datalists Repo 1.3.2
[WARNING] The POM for org.springframework.extensions.surf:spring-webscripts:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.springframework.extensions.surf:spring-webscripts-api:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] [parent] fme Alfresco Extended Datalists ........... SUCCESS [ 0.682 s]
[INFO] fme Alfresco Extended Datalists Repo ............... FAILURE [ 1.277 s]
[INFO] fme Alfresco Extended Datalists Share .............. SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 2.100 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2017-11-16T11:32:00+05:30
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/224M
[WARNING] The requested profile "run" could not be activated because it does not exist.
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project fme-alfresco-extdl-repo: Could not resolve dependencies for project de.fme:fme-alfresco-extdl-repo:jar:1.3.2: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.springframework.extensions.surf:spring-webscripts:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT, org.springframework.extensions.surf:spring-webscripts-api:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.springframework.extensions.surf:spring-webscripts:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT in https://artifacts.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of alfresco-public has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :fme-alfresco-extdl-repo

Outcomes