Esportare regole per cartelle / Export folder rules

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redflow
Active Member II

Esportare regole per cartelle / Export folder rules

E' possibile "esportare" il contenuto di una regola per una cartella? Lavorando con una versione di test ed una di produzione vorrei poter esportare le regole senza doverle ricreare ogni volta.

Is it possible to "export" folder rules? I'm working with a test and a production environment and I would export rules to avoid to recreate them every time.

Grazie!

Thank you

3 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: Esportare regole per cartelle / Export folder rules

Folder rules can not be exported unles and untill you write your own code to export and import folder rules.

A solution will be to write a script which will create rule on folder.You can execute the script as and when needed.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Actually, if you export a folder using the include children option, its folder rules are exported, but you have to pay attention for its dependencies, like scripts in the Data Dictionary/Scripts folder.

If those exist, you first have to export the Scripts too, in a different ACP.

I used that before to generate ACP files that are bootstraped into the server where my project is deployed.

In order to the get the folder AND its rules at the destination, you have to import the folder itself.

And about the javascript dependencies, you have to, first of all, import the ACP that is going to create the javascript file, and only after that, import the ACP using the javascript inside the folder rule.

krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Its interesting. thank you.