cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vamsinipun
Established Member

How can i generate report?

Hi,

I am using activiti in my spring web application. i register students data every data. I would like to generate a report which contains one month data of registration. How can i generate?

5 Replies
fegor

Re: How can i generate report?

Hi!

But what do you want to do exactly? You can use the integration of JasperReports or Freemarker or XML, or Apache POI to generate Word documents, and so on.

Regards.

vamsinipun
Established Member

Ya you are right. I will explain details of my issue. Assume one process which represents student registration and approval. it has two tasks. Those are

1. Registration Task

it contains following fields like registration date, name, registration no, dob and address.

2. Approval Task

it contains fields like approval checkbox

Now i need a report like how many students are registered in given from date and to date with student details. The report like

From Date: 20/11/2017                                                              To Date: 30/11/2017

Registration Date     |     Name       |     Registration No     |       DOB       |         Address 

fegor

Ok, this is more functional what operational but, i think you can save this information (date, name,...) in a relational database and after you can use this information as a datasource from JasperReports for example.

vamsinipun
Established Member

K. We need to maintain this information in separate tables. So, i will maintain activiti tables and my custom tables both. right?

fegor

Yes, then you can duplicate this information or use de history services os tasks:

historyService.createHistoricDetailQuery().variableUpdates().taskId(historicTask.getId()).list();