Error "... user is not allowed to access information about process ..." or how to involve users to the particular process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bayat

Error "... user is not allowed to access information about process ..." or how to involve users to the particular process

I am getting an error "... user is not allowed to access information about process 1280" when I use alfresco/api/-default-/public/workflow/versions/1/processes/1280/variables

where 1280 - id of super process

How to involve user of child process to the super process using webScript or ExecutionListener?

I have tried to do so: 

ExecutionEntity thisEntity = (ExecutionEntity) exec;
ExecutionEntity superExecEntity = thisEntity.getSuperExecution();
superExecEntity.getProcessInstance().involveUser("userId", IdentityLinkType.PARTICIPANT);

but it didn't help

1 Reply
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Error "... user is not allowed to access information about process ..." or how to involve users to the particular process

Since this is related to the embedded activiti engine in Alfresco Content Services, you might have better luck with answers if you ask this question on the Content Services forum. Anyway, if you can get access to the Runtime Service, the users can be added to process as a participant/candidate using the apis listed here RuntimeService (Activiti - Engine 5.22.0 API)