I upgraded my alfresco community edition (5.0 to 5.2) respecting specific Alfresco documentation:
- Install the new version (from Alfresco installer)
- Copy old content store in new installation directory (10Gb)
- Switching config in properties to use old Postgre database
- Regenerate SSL keys...
Firstly, the startup of Alfresco is OK (no errors) but It need many hours to be fully available (100% CPU during at least 4 hours without errors ). I thought it was only for first start (building index for first time) but it take this time for every restart of Alfresco. I don't know if this time is a normal value but is complicated for testing properties and restart application.
After the startup, Alfresco Share interface is OK with all functionnality. My problem occur when I add or modify a file, the file is well added in the interface but it seem not indexed, is never added in "recently updated/modified" category , recents and searching actions (rss functions..).
If I check Solr admin console, i notice that lastModified value is never updated and there are no log in catalina.out or solr.log) ...
UpdateHandler details :
In SolrR logging console , I found some errors after startup at ~16:00
For "Java heap space" message I already increase JAVA_OPTS values in setenv.sh like this
Thanks a lot