Logging in to Alfresco share, under the repositories tab, I found the following warning message:
""Alfresco is running without Share Services. See your System Administrator for more details."
I verified that the "Algresco Share Services" AMP module is installed:
[root@xxx-xx-x-xxx alfresco]# java -jar /alfresco/bin/alfresco-mmt.jar list ./tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war
Module 'org.alfresco.integrations.google.docs' installed in './tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'
- Title: Alfresco / Google Docs Integration
- Version: 3.0.3
- Install Date: Wed Feb 15 17:33:12 CET 2017
- Description: The Repository side artifacts of the Alfresco / Google Docs Integration.
Module 'alfresco-aos-module' installed in './tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'
- Title: Alfresco Office Services Module
- Version: 1.1
- Install Date: Wed Feb 15 17:33:10 CET 2017
- Description: Allows applications that can talk to a SharePoint server to talk to your Alfresco installation
Module 'alfresco-share-services' installed in './tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war'
- Title: Alfresco Share Services AMP
- Version: 5.2.0
- Install Date: Wed Feb 15 17:33:08 CET 2017
- Description: Module to be applied to alfresco.war, containing APIs for Alfresco Share
The problem is the following:
we installed alfresco 5.1 community edition
but the module version is 5.2.
Can I ignore the warning? I need to reinstall the module in the correct version?
If yes, what is the correct way to reinstall it correctly?
Thanks in advance for you help/answers