I know that many others asked this question too, but I have tried almost all of the found solutions and nothing works in my case.
Upgrade path is from 4.1.2 to 5.2.2
Database: PosgtreSQL 9.6
So I have done following
- installed the latest Alfresco
- imported dump of the database
- copied contentstore, contentstore.deleted and keystore in alf_data_dev folder
As a result system is connected to the database but when I try to login nothing happens except page reloading.
Running the authentication webscript it returns following:
I have tried following:
1. Created a new empty database afterwards login works
2. Added following line of code in alfresco-global-postgresql.properties
alfresco.cluster.enabled = false
3. Tried to change the password directly in the database referencing to: Admin password in default authentication | Alfresco Documentation. One interesting thing here is that sql query intended for the latest Alfresco did not work, I had to use the one that was intended for the lower versions - doesn't help.