AnsweredAssumed Answered

Populate the variables array in Alfresco workflow REST api

Question asked by nickchase on Jan 19, 2018

I want to filter the task I am listing in a task list in an ADF application.  I have written a custom service in Typescript which links up with the Alfresco workflow API.  I am using the/alfresco/api/-default-/public/workflow/versions/1/tasks service and the intention was to filter on the variables array within each task entry however the variables array is not populated.  I have many variables in each process the task is associated with but they dont apear in this array.

This is the schema for the REST response displayed in the API explorer...

{ "entry": { "id": "string", "processId": "string", "processDefinitionId": "string", "activityDefinitionId": "string", "name": "string", "description": "string", "dueAt": "2018-01-18T22:18:38.852Z", "startedAt": "2018-01-18T22:18:38.852Z", "endedAt": "2018-01-18T22:18:38.852Z", "durationInMs": 0, "priority": 0, "owner": "string", "assignee": "string", "formResourceKey": "string", "state": "unclaimed", "variables": [ { "scope": "string", "name": "string", "value": 0, "type": "string" } ] }

How do I set variables with the Java API which will be displayed in the variables array?

Many thanks 

Outcomes