AnsweredAssumed Answered

Installation Issues with Alfresco 3.4 and 5.2

Question asked by tveinot on Jan 19, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 24, 2018 by tveinot

Hi all;

I am having some issues trying to setup Alfresco. Some background; I am trying to setup a CMDBuild instance to showcase so I already have a PostgreSQL Server running and a Tomcat. I have tried to install both 3.4 and 5.2 using the installers and many many many WAR file install directions. All the installs end in a 404 error or the default user name and pw admin/admin (I even set this up on the installers) when I go to Localhost:XXXX/share to login I get a user name/pw error. Sometimes the configuration file is missing (usually when installing from a WAR file), other times the configuration files says the user name and pw is admin. My database connection I tried jdbc://localhost/dbname and jdbc://localhost:port#/dbname with Alfresco Alfresco for user and postgre with superuser pw with no change. When I go to localhost:XXXX and get the Welcome to Alfresco Screen there is an error "Cannot find Alfresco Repository on this server. (Does this application have access to alfresco-global.properties? Does this application have cross-context permissions?)"

Does anyone know what might be going wrong?

Tomcat Used: 9.0.2, 8.5.x, (including the versions comes with Alfresco)

PostgreSQL Database 9.6

Outcomes