AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error if storing data on NAS

Question asked by alessio86 on Jan 23, 2018

Hi all,

I know this must be a not so difficult problem to solve but I cannot understand where I'm wrong. I recently copied all the data in contentstore and contentstore .deleted directories on an external NAS. I've mounted the shared directory etc...
I also changed the contentstore value in alfresco-global.properties file. Now, if I try to log in the page start loading and then after a while it gives me an error. Reading the log I found this in share.log:
Caused by: org.springframework.extensions.surf.exception.UserFactoryException: Unable to retrieve user from repository
And in alfresco.log:
ERROR [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-apr-8080-exec-7] Exception from executeScript: 00230086 Access Denied.  You do not have the appropriate permi$
org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 00230086 Access Denied.  You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.

Do you think it might be possible that I need to change some permissions on my shared folder?
Thanks for your time!

Outcomes