AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco is running but not responding

Question asked by ezernova on Jan 30, 2018

Hi guys, just today my alfresco has crashed, the process was running but alfresco wasn't responding. There are the following errors in logs (lots of them, my alfresco.log has grown up to 300MB!):

ERROR [org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionSynchronizationUtils] [defaultAsyncAction41] TransactionSynchronization.beforeCompletion threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No value for key [org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSessionFactory@6f122a3d] bound to thread [defaultAsyncAction41]

ERROR [org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionSynchronizationUtils] [defaultAsyncAction30] TransactionSynchronization.beforeCompletion threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No value for key [org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSessionFactory@6f122a3d] bound to thread [defaultAsyncAction30]

When I tried to restart it, postgresql could'n stop, so I killed the process and had to delete postmaster.pid file to start it again. And now it seems to work but what was the couse? How do I stop it from happening again? Google didn't help much.((

Outcomes