Working file of model is not getting deleted

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aiysha
Member II

Working file of model is not getting deleted

I had a model file in Data Dictionary's Model folder. While updating it with new type and deleting the older one, uploading via Alfresco web interface created working copy. Now, this working copy is not getting checked in, neither this is getting deleted. Please help how can I delete this working copy. I have attempted to delete it from repo admin as well. Access denied also comes if I try deleting the original copy from admin only. 

ERROR [org.alfresco.web.ui.common.Utils] A system error happened during the operation: 01070134 Failed to validate model update - found deleted TYPE '{hcli.model}vpn_access_request'
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 01070134 Failed to validate model update - found deleted TYPE '{hcli.model}vpn_access_request'

Caused by: org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 01070995 Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:50)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:159)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
at $Proxy47.unlock(Unknown Source)
at org.alfresco.repo.coci.CheckOutCheckInServiceImpl.checkin(CheckOutCheckInServiceImpl.java:551)

3 Replies
aiysha
Member II

Re: Working file of model is not getting deleted

Anyone stuck with same issue and got resolution, please share since I'm having two copies of same file and able to work with neither. Early response is highly appreciable.

kalpesh_c2

Hi Aiysha Sharma‌,

This may happen due to documents present in Alfresco which are of the types you have created.

You need to delete all the documents/files (also from the trashcan) having types of that model file. Then you would be able to delete or deactivate that content model.

Please let us know if you have any further query.

Thanks,

Kalpesh

ContCentric

aiysha
Member II

Kalpesh,

Thank you for responding.

This I know that if workflows has been raised using the model file I'm changing, the alfresco won't allow me to delete the model file until I delete all the workflows using this model file. Issue is, I've lot of workflows raised using this model file since this was an older model file. I just added new types and aspects into this model file and tried uploading same using share's repository which got stuck after raising an error message of 'non-incremental changes are not allowed'. This made the file locked I believe as I have used the option of Edit Offline before making changes to this model file.

Also, I think this is a pending bug of Alfresco as I have googled out lot of the similar scenario and came out with no solution. It will be great if you can help.

Regards,

Aiysha