Show content according to user role/permission.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fgdoura

Show content according to user role/permission.

Hello everybody,

I added a new component as per this tutorial Add content to an Alfresco Share page | Alfresco Documentation and I want to change the scope of the content to be role specific. Let's say only contributors have the content shown in their share page. How can the scope be changed or what should I do?

PS: I'm using alfresco community edition 201707 EA.

Regards

2 Replies
andy1

Re: Show content according to user role/permission.

Hi

Can you describe what you want to do? I think you mean "Show some text on a share page that depends in the user's role in the share site". However, you use the term content which I would normally take to mean documents ....

Andy

fgdoura

Re: Show content according to user role/permission.

Hello Andy, In fact what I mean by content is an image which I added like described in this Tutoriel Add content to an Alfresco Share page | Alfresco Documentation by creating an extension module and what I want now is to modify or find a way to only display this image to the role "CONTRIBUTOR". In my case it appears to everybody because I have Global scope I think :

<extension>  <modules>    <module>      <id>New Content Module</id>      <components>          <component>              <region-id>share-header</region-id>              <source-id>global</source-id>              <scope>global</scope>              <sub-components>                <sub-component id="New_Content" index= "25" >                <url>/tutorials/new-content</url>               </sub-component>              </sub-components>          </component>       </components>     </module>    </modules></extension>

I hope you understand me now

Regards..