Task withdraw

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
时光机
Member II

Task withdraw

I am using activiti6.0 new and how can i withdraw a completed task ,I have found some solutions ,they tell me to use "definition.getActiviti(execId)",but i did not find this method in activiti6.0.So i need some help! If u have other ideas ,thanks for your hint!

6 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Task withdraw

I am not sure what it would mean to 'withdraw' a task, especially a completed task? Would it mean that the task does not need to be completed and can be skipped? If the task is already completed why would you need to skip it? Do you mean something like a delete? If so perhaps Cancel/Skip running task  or   are worth looking at.

时光机
Member II

Thank u,and this is my meaning .There are 2 group tasks ,task 1 has bean completed,then is goes to task 2,but there has been no one claimed task2.Now, i find some errors in task1, so i want to make the active activity back to task1 and deal with task1 again.

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Thank you for updating your question, it is much clearer now. I think your options are the same as in  That thread is also about going 'backwards' in a process. You can either redesign the model so that there is a route to go back or use something like the code suggested on that thread. 

时光机
Member II

Thank you very much ! I am going to try it.

时光机
Member II

And where can i find complete java docs like org.activiti.bpmn.* and others , i just find apis about org.activiti.engin.*

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

You can see the actual classes on github - Activiti/BpmnModel.java at develop · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub