1) I created BPM diagram & exported the *.xml file
2) Put the file into the resources/processes folder & launched my application
3) Spring Boot imported the *.xml file into the h2 database automatically
4) I opened the database & took a look at the created ProcessDefinition table that contains process ID, name, assignee etc...
5) So far all was good
6) When I restart the app (I use gradlew & yarn start commands) and look at the database again a new row is created in the ProcessDefinition table with increasing version number.
Why is this happening & is it possible to prevent Spring to load the same ProcessDefinition into the db again and again?