cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayushi_agrahari
Active Member II

Not able to expire the share link from some files

Hi all,

I am testing the addon GitHub - zylklab/zk-qshared-effectivity: Public url documents (qshared) with effectivity in Alfresco... 

It is working fine but when I have uploaded the two files having the same name,it is expiring the share link from only one file but when I have unshared the document and shared the document again,it is expiring the share link but not able to expire the share link on sharing the document during the first time.

I have also tried to search the file with the command ASPECT:"qshare:shared" in search tab and even then it is not able to search the file from which the share link is not getting expired.

I am not able to understand why this is so.Is this the problem with the indices or what?what should I do to rectify this problem?

3 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: Not able to expire the share link from some files

Sorry, but I don't understand your problem. May you rephrase it ? 

In principle this addon adds a behaviour when sharing content and defines a date expiration in cm:to property (of cm:effectivity aspect). By default it is a month, and you can edit the expiration date given by cm:to property in document properties.

Then you have a quartz for "unsharing" or expiring this content. In this case, when the cm:to date is reached the aspect (qshare:shared) involved is removed for this content. 

By construction, the addon does not depend on file names, and the cited search ASPECT:"qshare:shared" should give you all the content that is shared.

Regards.

--C.

ayushi_agrahari
Active Member II

Hi

I have done a little more testing and have observed that on SDK 2.0.0,it is working fine but on SDK 3.0.0,it is not able to expire the share link from some files(e.g if two PDF files having the same name are uploaded,then it is not able to expire the share link from the file abc-1.pdf but is able to remove the share link from file abc. pdf)

Best regards 

Ayushi

cesarista
Customer

Hi:

The github addon is developed with SDK 2.2.0, and from this project you can generate the corresponding AMPs. I can't tell you what's happening when adapting it to SDK 3.0, but there is nothing specially complicated in the module for not to do it. All of it is JS API-based (quartz, behaviour, bootstrap script deployment), and it has no dependencies. 

Regards.

--C.