Can not deactivate model in community edition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achatterji
Member II

Can not deactivate model in community edition

Hi, we've Alfresco Community Edition 201803 EA installed where we've a custom content model which consists of some custom doc types and custom properties. We've deleted all the contents from repository and from trashcan but while trying to deactivate the model still getting the error stating the model is in use. I'm not getting any proper resolution yet.

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Can not deactivate model in community edition

Are you sure you have deleted everything using that model? Did you check by doing transactional metadata queries (CMIS/FTS search against database). This error will only pop up if Alfresco still finds any node in the DB using the model, so I am quite confident that you missed something in your deletions.

calvo

Hi,

As ‌ said, please check logs too ("catalina.out"; maybe give you some clue) or delete any document from trashcan.

Regards,

clv 

achatterji
Member II

Hi Jose Angel Gonzalez Calvo, in the log I did n't get any significant footprint where it states about any pending document to be deleted.

@Axel Faust:- I'm new bee in Alfresco environment, would be very helpful if the query can be provided. I've checked where to used functionality for the model and it's subsequent all components but without luck.