I have done the following steps for inbound email configuration
1. Added below lines in alfresco-global.properties file.
# Email Server properties
# A comma separated list of email REGEX patterns of allowed senders.
# If there are any values in the list then all sender email addresses
# must match. For example:
# .*\@alfresco\.com, .*\@alfresco\.org
# Allow anyone:
- Not sure about email.server.domain, the alfresco is installed in AWS EC2 where we are not using any Public DNS, we are using the Private DNS. Please let me know how to figure out the server domain in this case.
2. sudo iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 25 -j REDIRECT --to-port 2025
3. Configured Manage Aspects.
4. Configured Email Alias.
5. Added the user in the email contributor group.
I have tried with different options of email.server.domain but not receiving any email in Alfresco neither getting any error.