cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patil_milin
Member II

ng build is failing for ADF 2.1.0

Hi,

I am getting following error when I am trying to create prod build. Build is working fine with development target. Is this some kind of bug in ADF 2.1.0?

ERROR in : Can't bind to 'data' since it isn't a known property of 'adf-name-location-cell'.

C:\ms-adf-2.1.0\src>  ng build --target=production --environment=prod --base-href .
Your global Angular CLI version (1.6.5) is greater than your local
version (1.5.0). The local Angular CLI version is used.

To disable this warning use "ng set --global warnings.versionMismatch=false".
Date: 2018-04-06T07:36:43.403Z
Hash: 07eea5cca8e78fd97a89
Time: 27453ms
chunk {0} styles.f5e7cdfbf2441666646e.bundle.css (styles) 182 kB [initial] [rendered]
chunk {1} polyfills.a7cb6813ffb810a62325.bundle.js (polyfills) 84 bytes [initial] [rendered]
chunk {2} main.9f1dacaa3b33b893c749.bundle.js (main) 84 bytes [initial] [rendered]
chunk {3} inline.dfd08ba7717f7a7dcdf9.bundle.js (inline) 1.45 kB [entry] [rendered]

ERROR in : Can't bind to 'data' since it isn't a known property of 'adf-name-location-cell'.
1. If 'adf-name-location-cell' is an Angular component and it has 'data' input, then verify that it is part of this modu
le.
2. If 'adf-name-location-cell' is a Web Component then add 'CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this c
omponent to suppress this message.
3. To allow any property add 'NO_ERRORS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component. ("    <ng-template let-con
text="$implicit">
                                  <adf-name-location-cell [ERROR ->][data]="context.data" [column]="context.col" [row]="
context.row"></adf-name-location-cell>
          ")
: Can't bind to 'column' since it isn't a known property of 'adf-name-location-cell'.
1. If 'adf-name-location-cell' is an Angular component and it has 'column' input, then verify that it is part of this mo
dule.
2. If 'adf-name-location-cell' is a Web Component then add 'CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this c
3. To allow any property add 'NO_ERRORS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component. ("ontext="$implicit">
                                  <adf-name-location-cell [data]="context.data" [ERROR ->][column]="context.col" [row]="
context.row"></adf-name-location-cell>
                              </")
: Can't bind to 'row' since it isn't a known property of 'adf-name-location-cell'.
1. If 'adf-name-location-cell' is an Angular component and it has 'row' input, then verify that it is part of this modul
e.
3. To allow any property add 'NO_ERRORS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component. ("
       <adf-name-location-cell [data]="context.data" [column]="context.col" [ERROR ->][row]="context.row"></adf-name-loc
ation-cell>
                              </ng-template>
          ")

4 Replies
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: ng build is failing for ADF 2.1.0

Production builds are still being addressed and should be fixed with the upcoming 2.3.0

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

AOT is now working in 2.3.0 you can enable it using --prod option

sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

I am using latest alfresco content app.

I want to configure environment wise build.

ng build --prod working fine but before  deploying build to server, need to change ecmHost in app.config.json every time.

How Can I do that base on environment?

denys
Partner

@sanjaybandhniya wrote:

I am using latest alfresco content app.

I want to configure environment wise build.

ng build --prod working fine but before  deploying build to server, need to change ecmHost in app.config.json every time.

How Can I do that base on environment?

It's not related to the topic of this thread. You deploy static files to the server, so you can do whatever you want to change the ecmHost during the deployment you have. Script to change the app.config.json, multiple configs, it's up to you to pick the solution.