Query trashcan item list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riccardoc

Query trashcan item list

Hi,

I'm trying to execute this query sys:archivedDate:[MIN TO NOW] in archive://SpaceStore using Node Browser, but I have different results in the same project using two different configurations:

- On Alfresco local (Using SDK) configuration it works and return all elements in trashcan

- On Alfresco server installation with solr4 it return empty list

I've tried to perform full Solr reindex (following this) but I've got same results.

I suppose to have some settings in my server installation that blocks this type of query, any suggestions about this?

Run Informations:

*Using alfresco 5.1.e in both configuration

*Trashcan have lots of elements

4 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Query trashcan item list

The major difference between running in SDK and running with SOLR may be that your query when running in SDK was executed against the build-only Lucene index subsystem. As part of my work on a better trash management addon I realised that the SOLR indexing of the archive store is completely useless by default since it does not properly handle privileges. One of the first tasks I had to do was improve ACL copying + indexing on archived nodes since my addon is going to use a lot of SOLR queries to work with the trashcan.

riccardoc

Thanks for your reply, I tried your code but it doesn't solve my problem.

It properly set the permission to deleted document but the query return empty as well.

afaust
Master

Is archive indexing enabled on your server? Just asking because I have a couple of customers who did not setup the necessary SOLR core for that in their install.

riccardoc

Hi,

I tried also to perform a full solr reindex but nothing change.

About enabled solr index setting, where I can check the wrong parameters?

I checked my solcore.properties and it seems that indexing is enabled for archive spacestore.

Thanks