Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vpedak
Member II

Charts dashlet

Jump to solution

Hi,

I need to place a chart at UI that is loading data from external database. Can I make this without programming? I was looking for some charts dashlet at addons available for Alfresco but I did not find anything.

Ideal will be a dashlet where I can configure DB connections, other options and then see the chart. As I understand I can not use Alfresco reporting because it is nor working against external DB.

Can anybody please clarify how I can make this?

Thanks,

Slava Pedak

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Charts dashlet

Jump to solution

Hello.

Without programming, no. At least, I don't know about any dashlet offering such feature.

You will need to implement the connection part into a webscript, using Java, and then having your dashlet consuming the information from the webscript.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

Hello.

Without programming, no. At least, I don't know about any dashlet offering such feature.

You will need to implement the connection part into a webscript, using Java, and then having your dashlet consuming the information from the webscript.

vpedak
Member II

Jump to solution

Answering to myself... I've created charts dashlet that allows you to add charts to Alfresco Share without programming.

Now it is available as addon - EcmComponent Charts | Alfresco Add-ons - Alfresco Customizations 

It is not free. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Slava Pedak

sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Jump to solution

Above link is broken.

Please update the new link.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

Hello.

You can find it at  

sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Jump to solution

That is also not working.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

In that case, I think you have an internet connection problem, because I have just double checked the link, and it works.

The page is available.

sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Jump to solution

That page is available but link on that page is broken.(https://www.ecmcomponent.com/)

douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

Ah, now I got it.

Well, that is something I can not help you with.