I'm using APS 1.8.1 and ADF 2.3 although I've seen the same in APS 1.7 and ADF 2.2.
I'm having a problem with the APS visibility rules not executing within ADF.
- I set up a form in APS and added a couple of visibility rules.
- The controls on the form are:
- Dropdown A with two values: "Route" and "Pend To Me"
- Dropdown B with four values: "Claims", "NBUW", "Accounting", and "Customer Service"
- Dropdown C with three values: "Pend for a Day", "Pend for a Week", "Pend for a Month"
- The visibility rules:
- Show Dropdown B if value in Dropdown A = Route
- Show Dropdown C if value in Dropdown A = Pend To Me
- I added this form to a simple three part process: Start Event, User Task, End Event
When running in APS, it works fine. The visibility rules execute as they should. When I run in ADF, however, they work fine during the Start New Process event but once they enter the User Task, they no longer work.
Is there a setting I am overlooking in the ADF set up to allow these rules to execute? I'm certain they used to work fine in previous version of ADF.