Hi All, I need to implement only the digital signature part

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivaspatloll
Member II

Hi All, I need to implement only the digital signature part

Hi All, I need to implement only the digital signature part in my existing project. I have installed Alfresco server and able to implement digital sign there. But I don't need other features like sharing, commenting...etc. All the documents in my existing project should sign by the user. Can anyone give an Idea for that?  Basically, I want to show a list of documents with only one option called sign.

5 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Hi All, I need to implement only the digital signature part

Are you considering to create an ADF application based in ACA to include your signature only action?

Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ45qv2hu0E

Hyland Developer Evangelist
srinivaspatloll
Member II

I was implemented with following GitHub project information

GitHub - zylklab/alfresco-sinadura: Protocol based digital signature for Alfresco 5 

I don't want whole alfresco UI except the 'sign with sinadura' link in my existing another project. i.e with one click signature process should start with sinadura by opening a document from the particular location in the server or from the database and able to sign & store back in any particular location or in the database. we have already implemented our own application where a user has to sign. 

Can anyone give a suggestion to implement this?

douglascrp
Advanced II

If what you want is to keep using Share, but want it to be simplified, then you should get the following project as a starting point. GitHub - keensoft/alfresco-simplify-share: Share customisation to hide elements from Document Librar... 

Angel Borroy‌ is the author.

srinivaspatloll
Member II

Thank you all for replying and suggesting this. I will check with the given links. 

Actually, I don't even want to use Document Share. I just need to sign a document in my existing web project. 

Can anyone help me in that? 

Thanks

Srinivas

srinivaspatloll
Member II

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to find Sinadura Cloud source code?