Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anshu_kumar
Active Member II

ADF on SSO enabled ACS

Hi,

I am using ADF 2.3.0 and ACS 5.2.1.

ACS is configured with SSO using Kerberos authentication.

How can I achieve to make my ADF application work on SSO ?

Found some similar links below:

ADF is not working with SSO enabled process services · Issue #2802 · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-component... 

[ADF-22] Single Sign On - Alfresco JIRA 

7 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: ADF on SSO enabled ACS

Do you need to login with Kerberos?

anshu_kumar
Active Member II

Hi Eugenio,

Yes, log in should happen with kerberos only.

Can we configure to have SSO?

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

are you sure your app is not already working without performing the login with Kerberos? Should you already have all the grants once you login in your operating system?

anshu_kumar
Active Member II

Hi Eugenio,

I am not sure whether it did.

But then, we removed the "canActivate AuthGuardEcm" from routing modules and deployed(or uploaded) the dist build directly into Alfresco repository(where SSO is configured) and accessing the ADF application with url -- 

http://{host_name}:{port}/alfresco/s/api/path/content/workspace/SpacesStore//Sites/adf-ui/documentLi...

Somehow, the application is working without any authentication required. We are performing regression tests now.

sandeepreddy1
Active Member II

Hi Anshu Kumar,

Have you completed SSO with Alfresco using ADF and Kerberos...?

I need this configuration. can you please suggest me.

anshu_kumar
Active Member II

I basically hosted my ADF application onto Alfresco(directly by uploading the dist using Share interface).

-- Bullet points to note:

1. Configure Alfresco to have SSO (Share is not mandatory as such to have SSO enabled)
  2. Make sure to comment-out/remove "canActivate AuthGuardEcm" from all routing modules in your adf application.
  3. Build a dist of your adf application.
  4. upload the contents of the dist folder to Alfresco using share. [I uploaded it in a site documentlibrary]
  5. Access you ADF application using URL - http://{host_name}:{port}/alfresco/s/api/path/content/workspace/SpacesStore//Sites/adf-ui/documentLi...

You can see from the URL that index.html is placed inside a site named 'adf-ui'. You can configure the URL according to where you host your ADF application in Alfresco.
shazada
Partner

Any issues with this approach? seems very cool if it would work.