cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iamri
Active Member II

Exception in thread FeedNotifier

hi,

i am Using Alfresco 5.2.f and I'm getting FeedNotifier exceptions. Installed on Ubuntu 16.04.

I configured the recent activities in alfresco-global.properties and i had issus
This looks like the same issue

Exception in thread "FeedNotifier1" net.sf.acegisecurity.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: A valid SecureContext was not provided in the RequestContext
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.credentialsNotFound(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:481)
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:359)
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:77)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:53)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:166)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:260)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:94)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy111.countPeople(Unknown Source)
at org.alfresco.repo.activities.feed.FeedNotifierImpl$3.getTotalEstimatedWorkSize(FeedNotifierImpl.java:427)
at org.alfresco.repo.batch.BatchProcessor.reportProgress(BatchProcessor.java:470)
at org.alfresco.repo.batch.BatchProcessor.access$10(BatchProcessor.java:463)
at org.alfresco.repo.batch.BatchProcessor$TxnCallback.commitProgress(BatchProcessor.java:859)
at org.alfresco.repo.batch.BatchProcessor$TxnCallback.run(BatchProcessor.java:808)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

please, Do you have a solution for this issus? 

Smiley Sad 

3 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: Exception in thread FeedNotifier

Have you already looked at this Jira issue?

iamri
Active Member II

thanks for your replay

so after configuring recent activities, I get this error,

here is the configuration:

######## alfresco activities #######
activities.feed.max.ageMins=15
activities.feed.notifier.startDelayMins=${system.cronJob.startDelayMinutes}
activities.feed.notifier.cronExpression=0 0/5 * * * ?
activities.feed.notifier.enabled=true
activities.feed.notifier.emailTemplatePath=/app:company_home/app:dictionary/app:email_templates/cm:activities/cm:activities-email.ftl
activities.feed.notifier.emailTemplateLocationType=xpath

###############

and from what I read in the link you sent me,I added the thread synchronization line and I still have it

synchronization.workerThreads=2

have you an idea about this problem ?? Smiley Sad

Did you find a solution ?