How to integrate users picker control with OOTB ftl?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vzanzrukia
Member II

How to integrate users picker control with OOTB ftl?

I am using Alfresco 5.1.0 community version (build version 201605-ga_r127059-b7)

I am trying to integrate user control field with calendar "Add Event" form something like this, https://prnt.sc/jlw6p5

I just get to know the the authority field control ftl (share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\components\form\controls\authority.ftl) and also add-event form ftl (share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\modules\create-event.get.html.ftl)

I am not able to find a way how to integrate `authority.ftl` with `create-event.get.html.ftl` so that I can have the user's list on add-event form.

I generally get following examples on internet how people use such controls, but that's useful when I can configure form using share custom config file, in my case I can't find any add event form which I can configure like this

<control template="/org/alfresco/components/form/controls/authority.ftl" >
      <control-param name="startLocation"></control-param>
      <control-param name="authorityType">ALL</control-param>
      <control-param name="deepSearch">true</control-param>
   </control>

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Suggest me if my direction is wrong.

4 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: How to integrate users picker control with OOTB ftl?

vzanzrukia
Member II

Hi Jeff Potts

Yes, I have posted there as well and since I was not getting reply there, I posted here. Is there anything wrong to post the same at two different community portals?

Regards,

Vishal Z.

jpotts
Professional

Many people find it annoying because people rarely return to the second post to say, "I got my question answered in another place" which then causes people to waste their time answering a question that has already been answered somewhere else. It is best to ask in one place. If you don't get an answer, ask yourself why that is rather than post the same topic somewhere else.

When I see cross posts I often link to the other other post just to help others not waste their time.

vzanzrukia
Member II

Hi Jeff, thanks, I will take care from now