Custom create tenant ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medhedhili

Custom create tenant ?

I will override the creation of tenant so that each creation tenant re-exeucte all the patches on this tenant without losing the information of the other tenants . 

5 Replies
rupeshsawaliya
Established Member

Re: Custom create tenant ?

Hi,

If you are planning this for your client and thinking to keep it in future then do not use tenant because from version 6 it is being removed.

For the versions before 6 you may use.

Regards,

Rupesh

medhedhili

I'm using the multi tenant just for a student project and I'm on version 5 and I do not need a version 6  what you have an idea commits to re-run the patch with each creation of a tenant ?

rupeshsawaliya
Established Member

Re: Custom  create tenant ?

Hi,

I am hopping you are using post webscript to create tenant, if yes then you just need to override org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.tenant.TenantPost class in order to execute your logic around tenant creation. 

Regards,

Rupesh

EnProwess : Portal | Liferay | ECM | Alfresco | Mobile 

rupeshsawaliya
Established Member

Re: Custom  create tenant ?

Hi,

Here is the bean definition of that class:

<bean class="org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.tenant.TenantPost" id="webscript.org.alfresco.repository.tenant.tenants.post" parent="abstractTenantAdminWebScript"> </bean>

Regards,

Rupesh

medhedhili

I am already on this point but I am blocked because I do not know how to apply the execution of the patches after override creation tenant? how to invoke patches on a tenant? how to cause the re-execution of the patches?