How to determine the property required for filing: path in smart folders tutorial

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
therealkemmett

How to determine the property required for filing: path in smart folders tutorial

The smart folders tutorial includes an example of using the filing: path property (see Smart Folder Template syntax | Alfresco Documentation ). Specifically it mentions the path can be an existing folder location.

Can someone share some examples of different folder paths please, or where I can locate more information? I would like to drag and drop a file into "General" and have it filed in "Approved"

My current structure is:

Documents

- Approved

- Archived

- Incoming

- - General (a smart folder)

Thanks,

Chris

2 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: How to determine the property required for filing: path in smart folders tutorial

You may find an example here:

smartfolders/tutorial at master · vhemmert/smartfolders · GitHub 

Hope this helps.

Regards.

--C.

therealkemmett

Re: How to determine the property required for filing: path in smart folders tutorial

Thanks Cesar. I have seen these tutorial files previously; however these don't provide examples I can follow that give me an understanding of folder paths.

Could you advise how I can find out the path to a folder, for example the "Approved" folder in my above example? I'm hoping to have users drop new files into a folder (which will attach some properties), and use a filing action to have those files stored in a different folder.