I have spent the last day or so trying to debug an issue I am having between Alfresco and SOLR. I have searched the web and seen much about SSL errors and read many relevant posts. I have tried all the following to resolve a SSLHandshakeException ERROR I am seeing in catalina.out:
1. replaced policy/unlimited/ .jar files
2. uncommented crypto.policy=unlimited
3. added -Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2 to Java options in setenv.sh
4. recreated certs and keystores by following instructions in CreateSSLKeystores.txt
5. tried generating keystores using ./generate_keystores_epic_instance.sh
I am setting this up on an OpenStack VM
I added -Djavax.net.debug=ssl:handshake:verbose to Java options so that I can get better logging info in catalina.out. I have attached that log to this ticket.
Any help after viewing the logs would be very helpful.