AnsweredAssumed Answered

File upload in Activiti from Alfresco with metadata

Question asked by jstoef on Aug 8, 2018

Hi there, 

I am using Alfresco Process Services 1.9 from the official Alfresco Docker image and creating a process which contains a user step in which the user uploads a file from Alfresco. This works perfectly (Alfresco endpoint is correctly configured in the tenants). 

However, I now would like to additionally retrieve some metadata from the file (like cm:name and noderef). See the image below: 

If I now execute the process,  I get the following error: 

Caused by: org.activiti.engine.impl.javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Cannot resolve identifier 'metadataProcessorHandler'      at org.activiti.engine.impl.juel.AstIdentifier.      at org.activiti.engine.impl.juel.AstEval.      at org.activiti.engine.impl.juel.AstNode.getValue(AstNode.java:26)      at org.activiti.engine.impl.juel.TreeValueExpression.getValue(TreeValueExpression.java:114)      at org.activiti.engine.impl.delegate.ExpressionGetInvocation.invoke(ExpressionGetInvocation.java:33)      at org.activiti.engine.impl.delegate.DelegateInvocation.proceed(DelegateInvocation.java:37)      at org.activiti.engine.impl.delegate.DefaultDelegateInterceptor.handleInvocation(DefaultDelegateInterceptor.java:25)      at org.activiti.engine.impl.el.JuelExpression.getValue(JuelExpression.java:48)      ... 37 more

I feel like I am missing some configuration. Next to the alfresco endpoint I have not made any configuration for this connection. Anyone that can help me out? Thanks!

Outcomes