Doubled tasks in an execution

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slavomir
Member II

Doubled tasks in an execution

Hi, I've got an Activiti code (Activiti 5.19 run with Camel on Servicemix) running in production and face some peculiar problem: sometimes (like 8 times in last few Months) I've got cases of doubled tasks in an execution.

Tasks either cannot be completed (resuling "UserTask should not be signalled before complete" exception) or deleted because are part of the running execution.

I cannot figure out what could cause such an effect and to get rid of the redundant tasks in order to finish the damaged processes.

Is there possible to just delete the later records (with the highest task id) in the act_ru_task?

Anybody could help?

4 Replies
slavomir
Member II

Re: UserTask should not be signalled before complete

I've figured out the root-cause are doubled tasks for the execution. The question is now: is that possible for Activiti to let create accidently a new task while the first one wasn’t closed?

And the second question is what method should be used to delete the redundant task?

yossra
Member II

Re: Doubled tasks in an execution

Hi,

I have the same problem, have you figured out the solution?

Is there a way to solve this problem?

slavomir
Member II

I'm afraid not. I've created a workaround and started migration out from Activiti. Fortunately in my case so complex task management was simply not required.

yossra
Member II

Im using 5.22.0 version, im thinking also about a workaround which will retrieve only one execution. 

May be there is another way to avoid this