AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hotswapagent reload extraclass

Question asked by zucco1411 on Oct 22, 2018

I'm trying to configure HotSwapAgent for hotreloading my Alfresco AIO project. At the end of this tutorial https://docs.alfresco.com/5.2/tasks/sdk-hot-reload-hotswap.html, i can reload my java classes, but not files in /META-INF/resources folder.

This appear in the console when i start the Alfresco project:

HOTSWAP AGENT: 18:40:26.656 DEBUG (org.hotswap.agent.config.PluginConfiguration) - Unable to set extraClasspath to [file:/C:/.../my-all-in-one/my-all-in-one-platform-jar/target/classes/] on classLoader org.apache.cxf.common.util.ASMHelper$TypeHelperClassLoader@12dca552. Only URLClassLoader is supported.  *** extraClasspath configuration property will not be handled on JVM level ***

and this is my file hotswap-agent.properties in src/main/resources folder

autoHotswap=true  extraClasspath=${project.build.outputDirectory} disabledPlugins=Hibernate,Spring extraWebappContext=${project.basedir}/target/classes/META-INF/resources; webappDir=${project.basedir}/target/classes/META-INF/resources; LOGGER.org.hotswap.agent=DEBUG LOGGER.org.hotswap.agent.plugin=TRACE LOGGER.org.hotswap.agent.watch=TRACE LOGGER.org.hotswap.agent.command=TRACE

What's the problem?

Outcomes