I have an existing Angular 6 app that I am incorporating the adf-search-control into without using the yeoman generator. Currently, I've solved all errors but the control does show but it is rendered in the html when I inspect the elements on the page.
Steps I took:
- installed npm packages:
- @alfresco/adf-core, @alfresco/adf-content-services, @alfresco/adf-process-services, & alfresco-js-api
- installed dependencies:
- @mat-datetimepicker/core & @mat-datetimepicker/moment
- I imported three modules in my app.module.ts file:
- ContentModule, ProcessModule, & CoreModule
- I imported the component module on my shared controls file shared.module.ts
- SearchModule (into imports & exports)
- I coded the search component on the page:
- <adf-search-control [highlight]="true"
But it's not visible on the page. I also do not know how to hook this up to a query. Any help would be much appreciated.