I have made a clean installed alfresco community edition (201707) on Centos 7 1708 with. We have an Alfresco server running already but wish to install a new updates version and move the data.
After completing the installation I changed the Web Server Domain to a pre-configured DNS with our company's domain (not sure if this caused the issue) but after the installation was done, I was unable to reach the webpage http://localhost:8080/share. We have a rule on the firewall so that there would be no need for the ":8080/share" instead jsut using http://localhost .
After going through some forums I found that the errors resides in the catalina log file but was unable to find a way to resolve the issue.
Log is attached but here is an example of what I'm getting at.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.