I wanted to share some important updates around the Alfresco Certification Program.
From January 29th, 2019, all Alfresco Certifications will be moving to a new service provider, Kryterion, the following certifications will continue to be available:
- Alfresco Content Services Certified Administrator (ACSCA)
- Alfresco Content Services Certified Engineer (ACSCE)
- Alfresco Process Services Certified Administrator (APSCA)
- Alfresco Process Services Certified Engineer (APSCE)
The main feature which will be available from the 29th is online proctoring: online proctoring allows you to take an exam from a quiet location of your choice without the need to travel to a testing center (testing centers will still be available if you prefer to take the exam at those locations).
Please note the following:
- The last day that you will be able to register for an exam with Pearson VUE is January 27th, 2019
- The last day that you will be able to sit an exam at a Pearson VUE testing center is January 28th, 2019
- The first day that you will be able to register for and sit an exam with Kryterion is January 29th, 2019
Please create a new account in Kryterion before registering for future Alfresco examinations; there are no changes to the content of the current certification exams.
More information about the changes and updated information on the registration process can be found on the Alfresco Certification FAQs.