Need to hide or disable document share link from from all places of Alfresco CE 5.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afsal
Member II

Need to hide or disable document share link from from all places of Alfresco CE 5.2

I have installed Alfresco Community Edition 5.2 version. When ever a contributor uploads a file, readers will get a share link option for the uploaded file. I have to customize the menu to hide or not generate the share link so that the document is not shared through Alfresco CE. Also I need to disable 'Copy To' and 'Move To' option from the menu.  Appreciate if anyone can help me on this. 

1 Reply
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Re: Need to hide or disable document share link from from all places of Alfresco CE 5.2

Hi,

You can disable document share link using below configuration in alfresco-global.properties file.

system.quickshare.enabled=false

Hide Copy To/Move To action from toolbar(share-config-custom.xml).

In share document library there is 1 section with       <multi-select>.

copy that section and put it in share-config-custom.xml with removing copy/move configuration.

Hide Copy To/Move To action from document action.

There is one evaluator called  disable action.it is disabling action from document action.

<evaluator>evaluator.doclib.action.disableAction</evaluator>

<action id="document-copy-to" type="javascript" label="actions.document.copy-to">
<param name="function">onActionCopyTo</param>
<evaluator>evaluator.doclib.action.editableByCurrentUser</evaluator>

</action>

<action id="document-move-to" type="javascript" label="actions.document.move-to">
<param name="function">onActionMoveTo</param>
<permissions>
<permission allow="true">Delete</permission>
</permissions>
<evaluator>evaluator.doclib.action.editableByCurrentUser</evaluator>

</action>

Thanks,

Contcentric