cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erichkey
Active Member II

Default Workflow Path for v5.2 and v6

Recently our custom workflow gave an error regarding the destination folder

for a document. Upon clicking Approve or Reject I receive this error.

I managed to rebuild the workflow with the Activiti bpmn, make an exact copy of the original workflow. The problem I am now encountering has to do with the default path of the Workflow. Currently the default path looks as follow: Repository > User Homes > [username] > [Company Name] > Alfresco > Workflow. What concerns me is the fact that the location on our Alfresco is that it lies within the User Homes folder which I doubt is the correct path.

I made a test vm with alfresco v6 to test the workflow but I could not find a default path. Maybe there is a path through the back-end? Please keep in mind I did not do the original setup of alfresco nor the custom workflow.

Essentially I just need to find out where is the correct location to place the workflow.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Replies
erichkey
Active Member II

Re: Default Workflow Path for v5.2 and v6

Update: I used /opt/alfresco/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/ - to drop the service-context.xml file

and /opt/alfresco/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/workflow/ for the MyProcess2.bpmn file.

After restarting the tomcat service, I am unable to login at all. Not with admin nor user details.

I removed LDAP to see if that was causing any problems but LDAP was not the problem.

This, however, is what I found in the catalina.out, after I try and login, the following error pops up.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Default Workflow Path for v5.2 and v6

Hello.

You should be sharing the full log, as the part you shared has no information about what is causing the error.

Please, use something like paste.bin to share the log here.