occur could not load pdf error when i try preview pptx files

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaeho
Member II

occur could not load pdf error when i try preview pptx files

I tried to find solutions and found some solutions for similar problems, but there were not suitable solutions for my case.

In my case, some pptx files could preview in alfresco but some pptx files could not preview with "could not load pdf content" message.

I can't find differences among pptx files. 

I guess it doesn't related file size because some files are well-previewed even though they have bigger file size.

Summary

1. Some pptx files are well-previewed(= could preview in alfresco), but some pptx files could not preview in alfresco.

2. Error Message : "could not laod PDF content"

3. I doubt file size issue, but some bigger size files are well-previewed. I guess this situation has not file size issue.

4. Maybe LibreOffice libraries are well included, because some pptx files are well-previewed in alfresco.

How can I fix this error?

2 Replies
shyam_ghodasra
Active Member II

Re: occur could not load pdf error when i try preview pptx files

Hi jaeho,

1st If you tell what are the solution you tried then that would be great..
2nd thing is if possible you provide that PPT or if not possible you can try to preview on fresh alfresco
         so we come to know its global problem or only your instance specific...
and one more thing if you provide the log file then it is easy to look into the problem..

Thanks
Shyam Ghodasra.

jaeho
Member II

Re: occur could not load pdf error when i try preview pptx files

I don't know what happened, but the problem is resolved.

All of the ppt files are well-previewed.

But, I didn't do anything. So, I don't know the reason of this issue and the solution about this.

If I have same problem later, then I will report the issue with server log and ppt file.

thank you for your reply, sir.