How can I create a custom field in a simple workflow form?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renato_fritola
Active Member II

How can I create a custom field in a simple workflow form?

Jump to solution

Need to create a custom form for the simple workflow of a single approver, would you like to know how to do this?

I would also like to set a time limit for return of approval or rejection, for example:

From the creation of the simple approval task the responsible has 7 days to approve, otherwise it will be automatically disapproved.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yash_patel_c2
Established Member

Re: How can I create a custom field in a simple workflow form?

Jump to solution

Hi Renato Fritola,

Creating Custom Advanced Workflows in Alfresco | ECMArchitect | Alfresco Developer Tutorials  Please follow this tutorial, it will solve your query for forms.

For time limit for the particular task you can set timer event, boundary timer event, etc. Here are some references Activiti User Guide ,  Boundary timer event | Alfresco Documentation  

Thanks & Regards,

Yash Patel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
yash_patel_c2
Established Member

Re: How can I create a custom field in a simple workflow form?

Jump to solution

Hi Renato Fritola,

Creating Custom Advanced Workflows in Alfresco | ECMArchitect | Alfresco Developer Tutorials  Please follow this tutorial, it will solve your query for forms.

For time limit for the particular task you can set timer event, boundary timer event, etc. Here are some references Activiti User Guide ,  Boundary timer event | Alfresco Documentation  

Thanks & Regards,

Yash Patel