cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prashidhashrest
Active Member II

Cannot drag and drop or upload a file into smart folder

Hello Everyone,

I have been working on the smart folder template have created the model and json file for it.I was successful in creating the standard folder and using manage aspect to get the smart folder inside the folder. But when I try to drag and drop any file into the smart folder it gives an error 

Exception from executeScript: 02200010 org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 02200069 Access Denied.  You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.

The User is admin user. I am using alfresco community 5.2 and on Debian 9 OS.

Her e is the copy of log file

2019-03-20 10:49:59,760 ERROR [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-apr-8080-exec-6] Exception from executeScript: 02200010 org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 02200069 Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 02200010 org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 02200069 Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractWebScript.createStatusException(AbstractWebScript.java:1124)
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeWebScript.execute(DeclarativeWebScript.java:171)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer$3.execute(RepositoryContainer.java:519)
at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:464)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecute(RepositoryContainer.java:587)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecuteAs(RepositoryContainer.java:656)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.executeScriptInternal(RepositoryContainer.java:428)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.executeScript(RepositoryContainer.java:308)
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:399)
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:210)
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.servlet.WebScriptServlet.service(WebScriptServlet.java:132)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at org.alfresco.module.aosmodule.service.ContextRootFilter.doFilter(ContextRootFilter.java:93)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.GlobalLocalizationFilter.doFilter(GlobalLocalizationFilter.java:68)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:218)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:110)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:506)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:169)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:962)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:445)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1115)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:637)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:2486)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 02200069 Access Denied. You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:57)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:166)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.alfresco.repo.model.filefolder.FilenameFilteringInterceptor.invoke(FilenameFilteringInterceptor.java:288)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:260)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:94)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy76.create(Unknown Source)
at org.alfresco.repo.jscript.ScriptNode.createFile(ScriptNode.java:1830)
at org.alfresco.repo.jscript.ScriptNode.createFile(ScriptNode.java:1811)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:126)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.call(NativeJavaMethod.java:225)
at org.mozilla.javascript.optimizer.OptRuntime.call1(OptRuntime.java:32)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.classpath__alfresco_templates_webscripts_org_alfresco_repository_upload_upload_post_js_14._c_main_4(classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/upload/upload.post.js:412)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.classpath__alfresco_templates_webscripts_org_alfresco_repository_upload_upload_post_js_14.call(classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/upload/upload.post.js)
at org.mozilla.javascript.optimizer.OptRuntime.callName0(OptRuntime.java:74)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.classpath__alfresco_templates_webscripts_org_alfresco_repository_upload_upload_post_js_14._c_script_0(classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/upload/upload.post.js:480)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.classpath__alfresco_templates_webscripts_org_alfresco_repository_upload_upload_post_js_14.call(classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/upload/upload.post.js)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:394)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3091)
at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.classpath__alfresco_templates_webscripts_org_alfresco_repository_upload_upload_post_js_14.exec(classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/upload/upload.post.js)
at org.alfresco.repo.jscript.RhinoScriptProcessor.executeScriptImpl(RhinoScriptProcessor.java:509)
at org.alfresco.repo.jscript.RhinoScriptProcessor.execute(RhinoScriptProcessor.java:207)
at org.alfresco.repo.processor.ScriptServiceImpl.execute(ScriptServiceImpl.java:219)
at org.alfresco.repo.processor.ScriptServiceImpl.executeScript(ScriptServiceImpl.java:181)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryScriptProcessor.executeScript(RepositoryScriptProcessor.java:109)
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractWebScript.executeScript(AbstractWebScript.java:1376)
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeWebScript.execute(DeclarativeWebScript.java:86)
... 36 more
Caused by: net.sf.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied.
at net.sf.acegisecurity.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:86)
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:398)
at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:77)
at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:53)
... 72 more

2 Replies
prashidhashrest
Active Member II

Re: Cannot drag and drop or upload a file into smart folder

I was able to this solved once i created a normal folder between those smart folders and showed the path to save the document to normal folder.

But I have got another error or problem. If I drag or drop or upload a file into the smart folder it does show to be processing but doesn't show the file inside the smart instead it is saved in to the normal folder. then from there we can change the type and aspects.

Hello Jeff Potts,

Can please help me understand this problem.

prashidhashrest
Active Member II

Re: Cannot drag and drop or upload a file into smart folder

Hello Fabian Fritz‌ ,

I saw your YouTube video on smart folders. Great video. I could understand it even though i didn't know German language.

I am stuck with a problem that I have mentioned above. Can you please help me understand it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards