Who's running ACS 6.0.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marnad

Who's running ACS 6.0.1

I'm trying to find someone that installed ACS 6.0.1 from the zipfile under Windows server 2016. And that have at least 2 500 000 docs. And that have folder that could contains between 1000 and 4000 folders. I would like to discuss performance.

Regards,

Marc

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Who's running ACS 6.0.1

I have neither installed Alfresco 6.0.1 from the ZIP file (common since Alfresco 6 are Docker installed), nor done so using Windows Server 2016 (I generally recommend to NOT use Windows Server for performance reasons). But I have supported various customers who did use Windows Server with various versions of Alfresco, and some of them with a reasonable amount of files in the system (5+ million). Anyway, any performance questions / concerns are - apart from Windows being an inefficient server environment in general - generally transferable between Alfresco on Linux and Alfresco on Windows.

So I would just advise you to ask your specific questions and see what I or others have to say about them...

marnad

Re: Who's running ACS 6.0.1

So here's more details about my situation.

From the multiple tests that i did, it looks like, each time i enabled the clustering, the system went in trouble.

With only one session, i navigated in alfresco (searching most of the time) and in about 20 min., the tomcat JVM grows and used his maximum memory, the CPU utilisation goes to 90% and alfersco became very slow almost non responsive. The active database connexion stayed high (35).

The same test, without the clustering feature, went fine. Alfresco response time was good, no memory problem, no cpu problem and database connexion stayed low (2-3).

Did someone experience this situation? 

Regards,

Marc