AnsweredAssumed Answered

Share doesn't work after upgrading Alfresco

Question asked by phivuu-2 on Jun 18, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2019 by phivuu-2

I'm trying to upgrade an existing Alfresco environment from 4.2.2 to 5.X to start things with. I can see that there are a couple of errors in the repo log, most are solr related. I can access the admin console and webdav but share seems to not have a connection to the repo at all.

There are no errors in share log except "Unable to retrieve License information from Alfresco: 404". I want to focus on getting share up and running as well before I look into the solr issues. Down below is a snippet of the repo log that I suspect is the problem why share isn't working. But I'm not sure how to solve it and if there might be configuration faults in my config files as well. I'm running out of ideas of what to test. Any advice is appreciated.

EVERE: Failed to initialize end point associated with ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8143"]
java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
at com.sun.crypto.provider.JceKeyStore.engineLoad(JceKeyStore.java:865)
at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1445)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getStore(JSSESocketFactory.java:477)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getKeystore(JSSESocketFactory.java:381)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getKeyManagers(JSSESocketFactory.java:634)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getKeyManagers(JSSESocketFactory.java:574)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.init(JSSESocketFactory.java:519)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.createSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:255)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.bind(JIoEndpoint.java:400)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.init(AbstractEndpoint.java:728)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init(AbstractProtocol.java:452)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.init(AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.java:119)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initInternal(Connector.java:978)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.initInternal(StandardService.java:560)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.initInternal(StandardServer.java:840)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:668)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:253)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:427)

Jun 18, 2019 3:02:30 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService initInternal
SEVERE: Failed to initialize connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8143]]
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to initialize component [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8143]]
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.initInternal(StandardService.java:560)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.initInternal(StandardServer.java:840)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:643)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:668)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:253)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:427)
Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Protocol handler initialization failed
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initInternal(Connector.java:980)
... 12 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
at com.sun.crypto.provider.JceKeyStore.engineLoad(JceKeyStore.java:865)
at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1445)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getStore(JSSESocketFactory.java:477)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getKeystore(JSSESocketFactory.java:381)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getKeyManagers(JSSESocketFactory.java:634)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getKeyManagers(JSSESocketFactory.java:574)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.init(JSSESocketFactory.java:519)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.createSocket(JSSESocketFactory.java:255)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.bind(JIoEndpoint.java:400)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.init(AbstractEndpoint.java:728)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init(AbstractProtocol.java:452)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.init(AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.java:119)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initInternal(Connector.java:978)
... 13 more

Outcomes