tag problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rezkallah_merie

tag problem

hello everyone , i hope all doing good , i have problem in alfresco 5.2, the tag doesn't appear in share page, but it written in data base, i feel confused, i need help, how can i resolve it!?

5 Replies
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: tag problem

I had the similar issue in the past and the problem was as some special characters. Check if the missing tags has any special characters by querying the Db

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)
rezkallah_merie

Thanks for your answer;

all tags doesn't appear ,not just one or category.

abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Few things to check

• Are you able to create new tags via share and those tags are visible in share?
  • Did you tried getting the tags via web-script or rest call to make sure whether they are being returned ?
  • Have you created any custom category root/ tag root ?

Additionally, you can also check the tags in node browser. See if you can locate any errors over there.. 

Goto : <hostSmiley Tongueort>/alfresco/s/admin/admin-nodebrowser and click on "Root List"

See if you can find any error on this page. If not then click on "cm:categoryRoot" to browse categories and tags and verify the same.

~Abhinav
rezkallah_merie

Thank you for your reply.

The configurations are okey.

Here is the problem.

and the tags appear in repositories, where's the problem?!

abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Have you reviewed the log files to see what error you see? Have you inspected the browser network  console to see what response you get from server when you access documentLibrary? 

Can you please upload the logs (share, alfresco and catalina.out) here when you access repository page and document library page? Please post the browser network console response as well

~Abhinav