Discover what it means to be an expert developer by exploring the latest features available to you in Alfresco One 5.x
Do you want to create more reliable and secure solutions for enterprise apps? Alfresco One 5.x is your gateway to developing the best industry-standard enterprise apps and this book will help you to become a pro with Alfresco One 5.x development. This book will help you create a complete fully featured app for your organization and while you create that perfect app, you will explore and implement the new and intriguing features of Alfresco.
With this book, you’ll know how to configure Alfresco to authenticate against LDAP, be able to set up Single Sign-On (SSO), and work with Alfresco’s security services.
- Create and manage a custom content model
- Configure the Alfresco Share user interface
- Build a new AngularJS 2.0 application
- Create business process definitions using Activiti Designer
- Discover the most common extensions provided by Alfresco
- Configure Alfresco to authenticate against LDAP, including & chaining" LDAP with Alfresco authentication
- Get familiar with the latest features of Alfresco Mobile SDK, Smart Search, and the new Angular framework
Jeff Potts is the founder of Metaversant Group, Inc., a consulting firm focused on content management, search, and workflow. Jeff brings over 20 years of Enterprise Content Management implementation experience to organizations of all sizes including the Fortune 500. Throughout his consulting career he has worked on a number of projects for clients across the media and entertainment, airline, consumer packaged goods, and retail sectors.