Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mire323
Active Member II

Integrating alfresco 6.1.2 ga community edition with ADFS for SAML SSO

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have to integrate alfresco share and alfresco rest api with Single Sign On on Active Directory using ADFS and SAML and I don't know if it's even possible. If anybody have any idea or any document on how it's done please share it with me. Any and every idea is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Integrating alfresco 6.1.2 ga community edition with ADFS for SAML SSO

Jump to solution

There is an Enterprise-only SAML module for Alfresco, which would support this. For Alfresco Community, you will likely have to use the Alfresco Identity Service / Keycloak integration to support single sign on using SAML. Bear in mind though that Alfresco Share currently does not (yet) support Alfresco Identity Service / Keycloak, so that would only work for the Alfresco Repository (backend) and Application Development Framework clients, such as Alfresco Content Application.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

There is an Enterprise-only SAML module for Alfresco, which would support this. For Alfresco Community, you will likely have to use the Alfresco Identity Service / Keycloak integration to support single sign on using SAML. Bear in mind though that Alfresco Share currently does not (yet) support Alfresco Identity Service / Keycloak, so that would only work for the Alfresco Repository (backend) and Application Development Framework clients, such as Alfresco Content Application.

mire323
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you very much! I have another question, is it possible to integrate alfresco share with Kerberos NTLM for SSO?

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

Yes, it is. This is well documented in the official documentation.