Where can I get the Alfresco Outlook Integration AMP File?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nettania
Active Member II

Where can I get the Alfresco Outlook Integration AMP File?

Jump to solution

Currently I am testing Alfresco and I am very interested in the Outlook integration. I already read the installtion guide but I am failing to get the required amp file. The link in the documentation leads me to the support login page of alfresco, but this account is not working there, and I did not find a possibility to mage a registration. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Florian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Where can I get the Alfresco Outlook Integration AMP File?

Jump to solution

You can get the AMP via the Alfresco Customer Support Portal. You must either be a paying customers with a subscription that covers the Outlook Integration, or have an active, sales-accompanied Alfresco Enterprise Trial, where your Alfresco sales contact has enabled the use of the Outlook Integration module. A regular Enterprise Trial such as you can start via the Alfresco homepage is not sufficient for this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

You can get the AMP via the Alfresco Customer Support Portal. You must either be a paying customers with a subscription that covers the Outlook Integration, or have an active, sales-accompanied Alfresco Enterprise Trial, where your Alfresco sales contact has enabled the use of the Outlook Integration module. A regular Enterprise Trial such as you can start via the Alfresco homepage is not sufficient for this.

nettania
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you for the information, I will think about it, it is a little bit frustrating, that you need to contact the sales team if you want to test Alfresco.

Greetings,

Florian

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

Only if you want to test some of the advanced / extra Enterprise modules. Base Alfresco Enterprise can be tested without contacting sales.